radhia's Review ‹ Back to The Fab
Myself and a number of guests had the Fab lamprai and three of us ended up in the emergency ward! We were down with food poisoning for three days- causing serious risk to health and problems with our work place and jobs due to sick leave.
When the management was contacted about this- along with proof of medical bills and files they got back to us days later saying they can't do anything about it.
This is a huge warning to anyone planning on ordering from this place. We got lucky that the elderly guests and children had not eaten the packs.